By Registering my Vehicle I agree to the following:
- Men & Machines 2017 show will operate between 10am and 4pm on the 14th of October 2017.
- All exhibits MUST pre-register before the event. Registrations close at 2pm Friday the 13th October 2017. Registrations can be done online at www.menandmachines.org under the Events – Men & Machines 2017 menu.
- Setup time is from 6am. Please arrive at event no later than 9.15am. Vehicles arriving after 9.15am may not be permitted to enter the site.
- Men & Machines officials reserve the right to refuse entry to any exhibit they deem to be inappropriate for any reason.
- Exhibitors must exhibit between the hours of: 10.00am – 4.00pm (inclusive) on Saturday 14th Oct 2017.
- Exhibitors must not move any vehicles on display at any time during these hours unless pre-arranged with the Men & Machines organisers.
- No burnouts are permitted upon entry or departure of the event.
- Harassment of any kind towards any person on site will not be tolerated and anyone doing so will be asked to leave.
- Exhibits/vehicles can only be moved on site by the holder of a drivers licence.
- No vehicle is to exceed 10 Kph whilst on the Men & Machines site unless authorised to do so as part of a display arranged prior to the event and only under controlled conditions behind appropriate safety barriers.
- All vehicles/items and objects for exhibit must be pre-registered by 2pm, Friday the 13th of October 2017. Only vehicles/items and objects that have pre-registered may remain in the Display Area between 9:45am and 4pm. All other vehicles and trailers must be moved to the designated area for support vehicles prior to 9:45am.
- Trophy categories will be, People’s Choice, Entrants Choice, Judges Choice, Best Australian Muscle Car, Best American Muscle Car, Best Un-Restored, Best Restored, Best Modified, Best Street, Best Race, Best Display, Best Vintage, Best Hot Rod, Best Truck, Best Classic Cruiser, Best sports car, Strongest Man, Best Bike, Best Street, Best Rat Rod, Rod Best Paint. These categories are subject to change at the Men & Machines organiser’s discretion. Trophy winners will be announced at 3:30 pm on the day of the event.
- Exhibitors agree to allow Men & Machines organisers to take photographs of exhibits and use photographs of their exhibits for future Men & Machines promotions and advertisements.
- Exhibitors agree, to promptly and strictly comply with all requests and directions issued by the Men & Machines organisers and officials.
- Exhibitors acknowledge that the site is an Alcohol Free Zone and that the consumption on site of illicit drugs or alcohol during the Men & Machines Show hours is strictly prohibited.
- Exhibitors will accept sole responsibility for any damage they, or their vehicle/display, cause to other persons, other vehicles, product or equipment (it is strongly suggested that exhibitors have comprehensive vehicle insurance and specific Public Liability Insurance for their participation in the event).
- Men & Machines is subject to inclement weather and may be postponed or cancelled at the organiser’s absolute discretion.
- Unauthorised commercial activities, including car boot sales, are not permitted.
- Bags and containers may be subject to a full search upon entry.
- No animals are permitted within the event area except where permitted by relevant legislation e.g. Guide dogs.
- Motor Sport is Dangerous. All exhibitors and patrons must remain behind the barricades placed between the showing area and the dynamic display area as directed by the Men & Machines officials.
Indemnity & Release Clause
It is a condition of entry to the Men and Machines event that all exhibitors and patrons expressly agree that the organisers of the Men and Machines event and the directors, officers, employees, contractors and volunteers involved in the event shall not be liable in respect to any claims or causes of action (including for negligence) arising from any injury, illness or death and/or loss or damage to property arising from an exhibitor’s or patron’s participation or attendance at the event.
In addition, all exhibitors and patrons agree to indemnify and to waive, release and discharge the organiser of the event and the directors, officers, employees, contractors and volunteers involved in the event from all claims or causes of action they may have (including for negligence) arising from any injury, illness or death and/or loss or damage to property from injury, loss or damage suffered by any person or property being pushed, carried, climbing upon or viewing any exhibit or arising from participation in the event.